CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
- For basic transactions, act as a liaison between CHS and customers to provide market analysis, supply/demand reports, economic analysis.
- Analyze and assist in determining trading strategies to optimize opportunities, volume and profit while controlling risk.
- Apply understanding of various commodities, accuracy of trading terms, risk measurement, profit and loss analysis, and futures hedging.
- Coordinate with internal and external customers to grow CHS business in a profitable manner, manage risk, reduce cost and determine the best sourcing options.
- Coordinate with the buyers, finance, logistics and other regions to insure that the trade execution runs smoothly.
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
- Provide excellent customer service, including providing first point of contact with consumer/user, resolve issues with accounting, transportation, shippers and buyers, and maintain existing customer base.
- Provide various market and economic analysis, supply/demand reports, price strategy development and guidance, and risk management strategies.
- Supply Chain Management: manage relationships with internal production and customers; assist with issues such as logistics, quality assurance.
- Perform other responsibities as needed or assigned.
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- University degree, preferably Economics or technical background
- Knowledge of Supply Chain and Procurement and/or Commodities
- Knowledge of Trading
- Bulgarian language is a must
- Understanding of commodity markets and trading principles
- Ability to adapt to fast changing environment
- Excellent analytical and decision making skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Bachelor's degree preferred in Accounting, Business, Economics, Finance, Statistics, or related field
Career Band: Professional Career Level: Associate
Hiring Manager: Stoian Stoianov TA Specialist/Liaison: Mihaela Anghelescu