CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
Looking for a long-term career? CHS, Inc has the opportunity for you as an Experienced Millwright Technician in Yuma, CO! Join our millwright crew to perform preventative maintenance and repair on our grain & agronomy operations, while emphasizing on a safe and functioning work environment by implementing CHS policies & safety procedures. Communication, productivity and superior craftsmanship skills is a must to succeed in this position. Apply today to learn more about our competitive pay & benefits to advance your career!
- Ranges from $23.75 - $37.89 per hr
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Benefit eligible employees receive:
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance + Long & Short-Term Disability
- Paid Holidays + Paid Time Off (Vacation & Sick Pay)
- Retirement -
- 401K with Company Match
- Company Funded Pension
- Profit Sharing
- With limited supervision, maintain machinery, equipment, facilities or vehicles as needed and as efficiently and timely as possible.
- Repair and perform preventative maintenance to ensure the most efficient operation.
- Identify and diagnosis problems on equipment and continually monitor equipment while initiating appropriate repair processes.
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
- Inspect parts, replacements, alignment, balancing, installation and refurbishment on a wide variety of equipment.
- Coordinate with the supervisor on tasks ranging from simple part replacement, advanced troubleshooting and preventative/predictive maintenance interventions ensuring that equipment is properly configured and/or set up.
- Install, maintain, rebuild, replace parts, equipment and machinery and troubleshoot maintenance problems.
- Perform maintenance planning and scheduling activities to assign equipment work orders.
- Provide training to less experienced team members.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as needed or directed.
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- 2+ years of experience in Production, Operations, and/or Maintenance
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Experience troubleshooting issues, identifying and completing appropriate repairs, and implementing measures to prevent reoccurring maintenance problems
- Working knowledge of the operations, control, and functions of equipment and machinery
- Ability to be on-call 24/7
- Ability to work extended hours as needed
- Pre-employment screening is based on the job requirements and industry guidelines and may or may not be required for the position. If required, selected candidates must pass pre-employment screenings to include all or a combination of drug, criminal, motor vehicle check, physical requirements and FMSCA Clearinghouse.
- Ability to work in noisy, dusty and all weather conditions
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package.
Compensation: This includes base wage and may consist of other earnings depending upon position within CHS, consisting of bonuses, incentives, commissions, merit pay. This position may be an opportunity for promotion.
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health, and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short-Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.