CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
CHS has an exciting opportunity in our Country Operations Division. We are looking for a FieldService Tech to service LP customers in Northeast Colorado and Western Nebraska. You must exhibit personal integrity, have an excellent driving record, and be committed to safety and customer service.
- Grow and maintain current market share through prompt delivery of all products and regular communication with current customer base.
- Safely install or repair propane related equipment according to federal and state codes.
- Make proper recommendations of propane and services to customers to their requirements and promote CHS products and services.
- Invoice all products and services accurately as they are delivered or sold.
- Promptly handle all customer complaints with follow-up until the complaint has been resolved.
- Assist supervisor in increasing departmental efficiency and reducing operational costs.
- Adhere to CHS pricing, credit, inventory and safety policies.
- Promote and enhance CHS’s image by supporting and advocating compliance with sales programs, management policies, and operating procedures.
- Perform propane and equipment installation, repair and delivery work as required by local, state, and federal regulations.
- Support a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures and regulations.
- Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
- Ensure all daily paperwork is accurate and complete.
- Provide supervisor with daily updates on customer, competition, safety and financial issues.
- Attend training sessions to stay current with petroleum industry safety and operational standards.
- All other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- 2+ years in Maintenance
- High School Diploma or GED
- Customer service experience
- Experience with power tools and other tools needed to complete work related to LP service work
- LP maintenance experience
- Hourly $15 - $28+
- This position has opportunity for promotion
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package.
Compensation: This includes base wage and may consist of other earnings depending upon position within CHS, consisting of bonuses, incentives, commissions, merit pay. This position may be an opportunity for promotion.
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health, and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short-Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.