CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
CHS Inc. is looking to bring on some seasonal help for our busy season during the spring. We are looking for a warehouse worker to join our team in Willmar during the spring to help with seasonal needs. This position will offer full time hours, Monday- Friday and some Saturday work depending on the needs that week.
- Learn and perform all job functions within the warehouse including loading/unloading trailers, moving pallets of product, palletizing bags, picking orders, identifying finished products, completing documentation and cleaning.
- Load/unload freight promptly and accurately.
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
- Operate a forklift and other heavy equipment.
- Pack, stock, organize and rearrange material.
- Perform other jobs assigned by plant leadership.
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to work in warehouse setting for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift 20 lbs
- Ability to walk, sit, bend, stoop, lift, etc. for extended periods of time
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.