CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
CHS Inc has an exciting opportunity at our convenience store for a Part Time Store Clerk to join our growing team in White River, SD. You must have excellent customer service skills along with exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written. This position also offers opportunity for internal growth and work schedule flexibility.
- Complete facilities maintenance and general cleaning.
- Conduct sales and sales delivery.
- Administer the promotions calendar, identify new promotions, and create communications.
- Order merchandise, stock shelves, and track inventory to ensure a well-kept and stocked store.
- Perform cashier responsibilities including accepting payments and issuing receipts.
- Provide excellent customer service; work with internal and external customers in a courteous and professional manner.
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- Knowledge of Retail
- Motivated to work, opportunity for growth
CHS offers a competitive compensation package. Benefits include Paid Vacation and a Volunteer Day. If eligibility requirements are met, you may participate in 401K, Match Company Funded Pension, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Health Insurance according to ASA guidelines.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer Effective
January 6, 2020, the U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) requires employers to conduct a pre-employment verification full query against the newly established License Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse prior to beginning employment in a position that requires a valid commercial driver’s license (CDL). Candidates seeking employment in a position that requires a commercial motor vehicle license must voluntarily enter their information into the FMCSA and must provide disclosure authorization, at the time of offer, to CHS or an authorized third-party agent of CHS to verify the information.