CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 11,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
CHS has an opportunity for a Laborer-Feed Mill Operator in Weyauwega, WI. You will work extensively with Country Operations Cooperative customers in ensuring they are provided the highest level of service. You must be customer focused, be hard working, and have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. This position has the opportunity for growth.
- Operate the all feed manufacturing equipment safely and efficiently
- Adhere to CHS’ quality assurance program regarding ingredient receiving, load-out, and bagging.
- Perform necessary sequencing, recording, and documenting of all feed manufactured during shift
- Maintain accurate production and FDA records, entering data into Excel spreadsheet.
- Mix and prepare livestock feeds efficiently and in a manner that assures accuracy and high quality.
- Assist management with production scheduling, inventory planning & control for both ingredients and finished products.
- Determine proper routing and distribution for manufactured feeds to appropriate holding bins.
- Assist with equipment maintenance and repair as needed.
- Load and unload trucks in a safe and efficient manner.
- Provide excellent customer service and assist customers when needed.
- Observe and enforce all company policies & procedures, adhere to all safety & FDA requirements.
- Effectively communicate with managers, co-workers, and customers
- Perform general work around the facility and other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- High School diploma or GED
- 1 plus years of manufacturing experience
- Ability to lift 55lbs, bend, turn, twist, climb ladders, stairs and bins
- Ability to operate a forklift
- Ability to work in dust and adverse weather conditions and temperatures
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen
- CDL license
- Farming background
- Feed Mill experience
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation , 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Effective January 6, 2020, the U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) requires employers to conduct a pre-employment verification full query against the newly established License Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse prior to beginning employment in a position that requires a valid commercial driver’s license (CDL). Candidates seeking employment in a position that requires a commercial motor vehicle license must voluntarily enter their information into the FMCSA and must provide disclosure authorization, at the time of offer, to CHS or an authorized third-party agent of CHS to verify the information.