CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 11,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
CHS has an exciting opportunity in our Country Operations Division at Larsen Cooperative in Weyauwega, WI. We are looking for a Truck Driver to deliver products such as grain, feed and other commodities as needed. You must exhibit personal integrity, have an excellent driving record and be committed to safety and customer service.
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Home EVERY Night
- Benefit eligible employees receive:
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance + Long & Short-Term Disability
- Paid Holidays + Paid Time Off (Vacation & Sick Pay)
- Retirement Benefits - 401K with Company Match & Company Funded Pension
- Profit Sharing
- Assist in the warehouse when not delivering product.
- Be available to load and/or unload your loads as needed.
- Ensure on time loading and unloading and communicate with vendors if delays occur.
- Perform other related duties as needed or assigned.
- Pick up and deliver product to customers in a safe, timely, and professional manner.
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- 1+ years in Transportation and/or Logistics
- 3 plus months of experience operating a tractor trailer combination, manual & automatic.
- Must meet minimum age requirement by state
- Ability to pass DOT drug test
- Ability to work additional hours and occasional weekends to be business needs.
- Tanker and Air Brake endorsements
- Valid Class A CDL
- Agriculture background
- Customer service experience
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation , 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Effective January 6, 2020, the U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) requires employers to conduct a pre-employment verification full query against the newly established License Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse prior to beginning employment in a position that requires a valid commercial driver’s license (CDL). Candidates seeking employment in a position that requires a commercial motor vehicle license must voluntarily enter their information into the FMCSA and must provide disclosure authorization, at the time of offer, to CHS or an authorized third-party agent of CHS to verify the information.