CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
CHS Ag Services has an opportunity in our Country Operations Division. We are looking for an individual to join our Operations team working as a Seasonal Laborer. You will assist patrons in a professional manner and promote a positive image of the coop. You must have the ability to adapt, think and make decisions quickly; have a pleasant attitude, be helpful, and customer focused.
- Work with patrons in a courteous and professional manner.
- Verify that the equipment and supporting vehicles are in good working order
- Perform warehouse work to include: driving loader, forklift, mechanics, and maintenance.
- Complete all safety reports and required record keeping.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- High School diploma or GED
- Ability to lift 75 lbs, climb rail cars, ladders, stairs and bins
- Ability to operate loaders, conveyors, tractors, and track mobile
- Ability to work in dust and adverse weather conditions and temperatures
- Ability to work long hours to meet business demands
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Effective January 6, 2020, the U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) requires employers to conduct a pre-employment verification full query against the newly established License Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse prior to beginning employment in a position that requires a valid commercial driver’s license (CDL). Candidates seeking employment in a position that requires a commercial motor vehicle license must voluntarily enter their information into the FMCSA and must provide disclosure authorization, at the time of offer, to CHS or an authorized third-party agent of CHS to verify information.