CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
- Complete facilities maintenance and general cleaning.
- Conduct sales and sales delivery.
- Administer the promotions calendar, identify new promotions, and create communications.
- Order merchandise, stock shelves, and track inventory to ensure a well-kept and stocked store.
- Perform cashier responsibilities including accepting payments and issuing receipts.
- Provide excellent customer service; work with internal and external customers in a courteous and professional manner.
Minimum Qualifications (required)
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Effective January 6, 2020, the U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) requires employers to conduct a pre-employment verification full query against the newly established License Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse prior to beginning employment in a position that requires a valid commercial driver’s license (CDL). Candidates seeking employment in a position that requires a commercial motor vehicle license must voluntarily enter their information into the FMCSA and must provide disclosure authorization, at the time of offer, to CHS or an authorized third-party agent of CHS to verify information.