CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
CHS Inc. is looking for an Operations Specialist to join our team in Superior!
- Conduct general labor duties throughout the plant, including material handling, general cleanup duties, and machine operation.
- Clean assigned areas: includes sweeping, shoveling, power washing and scraping. Clean up materials spills.
- Prepare trucks and tank cars for loading, attach and/or detach flexible loading hoses.
- Assist department(s) where assigned, may include working shift work as needed.
- Perform general labor duties throughout the plant, including, general cleanup duties such as sweeping, shoveling, power washing, painting and scraping.
- Keep all work areas in a clean, orderly and safe condition.
- Perform grounds maintenance including snow removal and the cleanup of material spills.
- Conduct daily, weekly and monthly maintenance tasks including but not limited to lubrication of pumps, valves, and loading arms.
- Inspect in-use equipment looking for seeps and leaks of process equipment.
- Assist others in preparation to unload trucks and railcars which may require sampling, loosening large nuts, opening hatches, and attaching and/or detaching flexible hoses.
- Perform other duties as needed or assigned.
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- Knowledge of Production and/or Operations
Must be able to work in multiple elevations and heights (up to 160 ft)
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package with benefit offerings covered by a collective bargaining agreement.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Get job alerts
Interested in a specific role or location? Sign-up for job alerts and we’ll automatically notify you when there’s an opening.
Join our talent community
Want to stay in touch? Join our talent community and we’ll send you updates about what’s happening at CHS and when we’re hiring.Sign up