CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
CHSNorthwest has an exciting opportunity within our Auburn and Yelm Energy team. We are looking for a Full TimePropane Tank Installer to and install propane equipment and provide related services in a safe, efficient manner that maximizes customer satisfaction and sales. You must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, be self-motivated, and committed to providing superior customer service.
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Home EVERY Night
- Benefit eligible employees receive:
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance + Long & Short-Term Disability
- Paid Holidays + Paid Time Off (Vacation & Sick Pay)
- Retirement Benefits - 401K with Company Match & Company Funded Pension
- Profit Sharing
Compensation Range: $23.75 - $37.89
The ranges displayed are CHS Salary ranges. CHS adheres to all state salary requirements and minimum wages.
- Grow and maintain current market share through prompt delivery of all products and regular communication with current customer base.
- Make proper recommendations of propane and services to customers and promote CHS products and services.
- Perform propane and equipment installation, repair and delivery work as required by local, state, and federal regulations.
- Invoice all products and services accurately as they are delivered or sold.
- Promptly handle all customer complaints with follow-up ensuring complaint resolution.
- Ensure all daily paperwork is accurate and complete.
- Assist supervisor in increasing departmental efficiency and reducing operational costs.
- Adhere to CHS pricing, credit, inventory and safety policies.
- Promote and enhance CHS’s image by supporting and advocating compliance with sales programs, management policies, and operating procedures.
- Support a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
- Perform other responsibilities as needed or assigned.
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- 2+ years of experience in Production, Operations, and/or Maintenance and/or Field Service Maintenance
- CDL with hazmat, airbrake and tank endorsement
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English
- Experience with power tools and other tools needed to complete work related to LP service work
- CETP certifications or ability to obtain
- Ability to work additional hours and be on-call as needed
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Pre-employment screening is based on the job requirements and industry guidelines and may or may not be required for the position. If required, selected candidates must pass pre-employment screenings to include all or a combination of drug, criminal, motor vehicle check, physical requirements and FMSCA Clearinghouse.
- Ability to lift/carry up to 75 lbs, walk, stand, sit, bend, and kneel
- Ability to work in adverse weather conditions
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.