CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
We have an exciting opportunity for a full time scale operator at our Steward grain facility. You will work extensively with Country Operations Cooperative customers in ensuring they are provided the highest level of service. You must be customer focused, be hard working and have excellent customer communication skills, both verbal and written. This position has the opportunity for growth. Ability to work extended hours (weekends) during harvest season.
- Weigh and grade grain in all inbound and outbound trucks.
- Work with customers to verify scale tickets and print reports.
- Answer telephone promptly and direct calls as needed.
- Provide a high level of customer service by addressing patrons in a prompt, efficient and courteous manner.
- Assist Grain Accounting as needed
- Work with other office personnel on special projects.
- Enter Accounts as needed
- Perform other duties or activities as needed or directed by supervisor.
- Work with other office personnel to keep office clean.
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures and regulations.
- Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- Knowledge of Production and/or Operations
- High School diploma or GED
- Must be able to work extended hours as needed (including weekends during busy season)
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.