CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
- Establish daily operating policies consistent with overall broad policies and objectives and ensure their execution. You must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, possess strong relationship building skills, and have the ability to bring cross-functional teams together.
- Act as the liaison across positions and departments, developing and implementing procedures and controls to promote communication and adequate information flow within the organization.
- Collaborate work direction across employee groups and departments when needed
- Direct operational activities according to divisional objectives to provide patrons with prompt, courteous and effective service while maintaining the efficiency necessary to achieve a maximum margin of profit.
- Oversee work direction by providing responsible training, clear job assignment definition and explanation, correct deficient performance, and effectively reward and develop all employees.
- Evaluate and make recommendations to improve existing programs of housekeeping, safety and equipment maintenance to avoid breakdowns and limit safety hazards. Maintain all related record keeping logs.
- Evaluate the results of overall operations regularly and systematically and reports these results to management.
- Maintain record keeping logs on all facility equipment.
- Oversee, monitor, and enforce all company policies and procedures.
- Accountable for location safety practices
- Oversee the operational activities of a facility or department
- Monitor condition and maintain quality of inventory.
- Ability to operate loaders, conveyors, tractors, and track mobile
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned or needed.
- Ability to work in dust and adverse weather conditions and temperatures
- Supervisory experience
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- High School diploma or GED
- 2+ years of experience in Operations and/or Business Operations
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.