CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
Cenex Zip Trip has an exciting opportunity at our headquarters in Spokane, WA. We are looking for a Receptionist to join our team. You must be a friendly, outgoing, results-driven individual with a commitment to customer service. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and the ability to work in both a team environment and on self-directed tasks are necessary.
- Performs general administrative duties as directed or needed.
- Manage multiple projects and prioritize work to meet all required timelines.
- Effectively and professionally communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Generate correspondence and other documentation.
- Establish, build and maintain relationships with other administrative staff providing back-up functions.
- Perform various administrative duties and complete special projects or other work as needed to support the various departments and employees.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality working with employee records and information.
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
- Generate operational or accounting reports for management review.
- Provide excellent customer service in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Greet and direct visitors, respond to routine questions and provide general information. Display professionalism to create a positive first impression.
- Direct incoming calls or messages to proper location.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as needed or directed.
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- 1+ years of experience in Administrative Assistance and Support
- High School diploma or GED
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- Proficient with telephone systems, fax machines, postage machines and copiers
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure materials
- Ability to present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public
- Pre-employment screening is based on the job requirements and industry guidelines and may or may not be required for the position. If required, selected candidates must pass pre-employment screenings to include all or a combination of drug, criminal, motor vehicle check, physical requirements and FMSCA Clearinghouse.
Ability to lift 30+ pounds occasionally.
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.