CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
CHS has an exciting opportunity in our Country OperationsDivision. We are looking for an Insurance Agent to conduct outside sales. You must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Sell Agriculture insurance to producers and ranchers to include: Crop Insurance, Farm / Ranch insurance, Home Owners, Auto, and Cattle insurance.
- Build and maintain relationships with producers and ranchers.
- Work directly with current and potential customers making presentations.
- Identify potential risks, provide counsel, make recommendations, and provide solutions to producers and ranchers through sales techniques.
- Develop marketing plans to grow insurance business.
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- Experience cold calling to potential customers
- Current Property & Casualty license for the State of Minnesota
- Insurance or Agriculture Insurance sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Current book of business
- Current Life and Health license in MN
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.