CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
CHS Texoma has an exciting opportunity at our Ropesville, Texas location. We are looking for a Operations Specialist to perform duties such as warehouse support, material handling, machine operation and maintenance, product loading/unloading/delivery and facility cleaning in a safe and timely manner. You must have a high energy level, exhibit personal integrity and be committed to safety, customer service, and solving problems creatively. You must have a good work ethic with professional communications skills.
- Work with customers in a courteous and professional manner.
- Load and unload agricultural inputs from railcars and/or trucks using heavy or light duty machinery. May include bulk and or packaged material.
- Assist with recording and maintenance repairs of plant equipment as directed.
- Delivery of products.
- Monitor and maintain quality of inventory (may include blended, bulk or packaged product).
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures, and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards.
- Follow all company policies, procedures and safety requirements.
- Conduct regular housekeeping duties such as sweeping, shoveling, power washing, scraping, and cleaning up spills. Complete appropriate record keeping.
- Perform other duties as needed or assigned to ensure facility operates smoothly and customers receive excellent customer service.
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- 1+ years in Production and/or Operations
- Ability to work extended hours during peak seasons to meet business demands
- Ability to operate machinery such as loaders, conveyors, tractors and track mobile
- CDL license or ability to attain one with HAZMAT endorsement
- Agriculture experience
- Forklift certification
- Able to lift 75 pounds
- Able to climb rail cars, ladders, stairs, and bins
- Able to work in a dust and adverse weather conditions and temperatures
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package.
Compensation: This includes base wage and may consist of other earnings depending upon position within CHS, consisting of bonuses, incentives, commissions, merit pay. This position may be an opportunity for promotion.
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health, and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short-Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.