· Work with patrons in a courteous and professional manner.
· Perform all job functions as needed to ensure facility operates smoothly and customers receive excellent customer service.
· Control and monitor all load out functions.
· Understand and operate automated scale/dump systems.
· Blend product as prescribed and/or generate blends.
· Monitor and maintain quality of inventory and blended product.
· Load and unload products from railcars or trucks.
· Operate heavy equipment as needed.
· Conduct regular house-cleaning duties, processes and record keeping.
· Maintain and keep records on all equipment including legs, conveyors, cleaners, vehicles and all other facility equipment.
· Follow all company policies, procedures and safety requirements.
· Perform other duties as needed or assigned.
· Work extended hours to meet business demands.
· Crop protection product mixing
· Operation of application equipment
· Operation of location facilities