CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
Want to make a difference and impact in your local community? Come join CHS, Inc as a Inventory Coordinator in Rochelle, IL today!
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Benefit eligible employees receive:
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance + Long & Short-Term Disability
- Paid Holidays + Paid Time Off
- Retirement Benefits -
- 401K with Company Match
- Company Funded Pension
- Profit Sharing
Take this opportunity to work with the largest coop in the U.S, while still making an impact in our local communities. Our fun and safe work environment is waiting for you, apply today!
- Receive all incoming and outgoing freight and process documentation.
- Operate equipment for loading and unloading. This includes operating a forklift, and a telehandler.
- Monitor and maintain accurate and up- to-date inventories of parts and materials.
- Organize and control parts, materials and supplies to minimize downtime.
- Conduct a physical count of inventory monthly, quarterly, and annually.
- Utilize the Mapcon program to track inventory and create new part numbers.
- Build working relationships with vendors and contact as needed to order parts and materials.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area and workstations neat/clean and complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Perform basic preventative maintenance and assist maintenance techs as needed.
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures. Identify and mitigate hazards before starting work tasks.
- Perform general administrative and other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- 1+ years of experience in warehouse environment
- High School diploma or GED
- Work extended hours to meet business demands
- Forklift or industrial truck experience
- Pre-employment screening is based on the job requirements and industry guidelines and may or may not be required for the position. If required, selected candidates must pass pre-employment screenings to include all or a combination of drug, criminal, motor vehicle check, physical requirements and FMSCA Clearinghouse.
- Ability to stand, squat, twist and bend repeatedly
- Ability to lift 55 pounds repeatedly
- Ability to wear all required PPE such as: hard hat, safety glasses and safety boots
- Ability to work in adverse weather conditions and temperatures
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.