CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
CHS has an exciting opportunity in Country Operations! We are looking for an Operations Specialist to join our growing team. You must be customer focused, hardworking, and have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. This position has the opportunity for growth.
- Deliver products to customers and custom applicators.
- Mixes or blends products according to recommended rates, procedures and following all pesticide labels.
- Sets up material handling, blending, storages, transport, and application equipment for blending and delivery of products.
- Performs daily inspection and routine maintenance to vehicles and equipment as needed.
- Repairs and rebuild equipment as needed.
- Fills, applies and delivers anhydrous ammonia.
- Assists in loading trucks for delivery.
- Understand and operate automated scale/dump systems.
- Operate heavy equipment as needed.
- Conduct regular house-cleaning duties, processes and record keeping.
- Works with assigned operations team preforming applications and other duties as needed for customer service.
- Work with patrons in a courteous and professional manner.
- Follow all company policies, procedures and safety requirements.
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- High School diploma or GED
- Able to lift 75 lbs
- Able to work extended hours to meet business demands
- CDL license or ability to attain one with HAZMAT endorsement
- Pass a DOT required physical and drug screen
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Effective January 6, 2020, the U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) requires employers to conduct a pre-employment verification full query against the newly established License Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse prior to beginning employment in a position that requires a valid commercial driver’s license (CDL). Candidates seeking employment in a position that requires a commercial motor vehicle license must voluntarily enter their information into the FMCSA and must provide disclosure authorization, at the time of offer, to CHS or an authorized third-party agent of CHS to verify the information.