CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
CHS has an exciting opportunity in our Transportation Division. We are looking for a Truck & Trailer Mechanic in the Pasco, WA area to maintain our truck & trailer fleet.
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Benefit eligible employees receive:
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance + Long & Short-Term Disability
- Paid Holidays + Paid Time Off (Vacation & Sick Pay)
- Retirement Benefits:
- 401K with Company Match
- Company Funded Pension
- Profit Sharing
- Troubleshoot, repair and maintain vehicles, machinery and equipment in the assigned area of responsibility to minimize unscheduled downtime and to improve availability and reliability of equipment.
- Schedule and perform preventive maintenance to support operating departments with safe, reliable vehicles and equipment/machinery that are in full compliance with all regulatory agencies and at a cost within industry standards.
- Perform record keeping and documentation as required.
- Follow all CHS policies and procedures. Participate in company training for service and repair of vehicles, equipment, and facilities.
- Report all parts used to ensure appropriate inventory of parts and equipment.
Maintain all tools and keep work areas clean and neat.
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
- Perform other responsibilities as needed or assigned.
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- 1+ years of experience in Production, Operations and/or Maintenance and/or Electrical Maintenance
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Vocational/technical school training in production maintenance/mechanics preferred
- Previous experience in industrial maintenance
- Working knowledge of the operations, control, and functions of equipment and machinery
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work additional hours as needed to meet business demands
- Pre-employment screening is based on the job requirements and industry guidelines and may or may not be required for the position. If required, selected candidates must pass pre-employment screenings to include all or a combination of drug, criminal, motor vehicle check, physical requirements and FMSCA Clearinghouse.
Ranging from $22.00-$30.00/hour. The ranges displayed are CHS salary ranges. CHS adheres to all state salary requirements and minimum wages.
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package.
Compensation: This includes base wage and may consist of other earnings depending upon position within CHS, consisting of bonuses, incentives, commissions, merit pay. This position may be an opportunity for promotion.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.