CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
$3K SIGNING BONUS!!!
CHS has a great opportunity in our Transportation Division. We are looking for a Mechanic in Pasco, WA to maintain our truck & trailer fleet. You must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and a customer service focus.
- Troubleshoot, repair and maintain vehicles, machinery and equipment in the assigned area of responsibility to minimize unscheduled downtime and to improve availability and reliability of equipment.
- Welding experience preferred.
- Schedule and perform preventive maintenance to support operating departments with safe, reliable vehicles and equipment/machinery that are in full compliance with all regulatory agencies and at a cost within industry standards.
- Provide assistance to more junior team members.
- Perform record keeping and documentation as required.
- Maintain efficient maintenance procedures and monitor a complete and reasonable spare parts/equipment inventory.
- Maintain all tools and keep work areas clean and neat.
- Follow all CHS policies and procedures. Participate in company training for service and repair of vehicles, equipment, and facilities.
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
- Perform other responsibilities as needed or assigned.
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- 2+ years of experience in Production, Operations and/or Maintenance and/or Electrical Maintenance
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Vocational/technical school training in production maintenance/mechanics preferred
- Broad knowledge of the operations, control, and functions of equipment and machinery
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work additional hours as needed to meet business demands
- Pre-employment screening is based on the job requirements and industry guidelines and may or may not be required for the position. If required, selected candidates must pass pre-employment screenings to include all or a combination of drug, criminal, motor vehicle check, physical requirements and FMSCA Clearinghouse.
Career Band: Production, Administration & Technical Career Level: Senior
Hiring Manager: Arturo Gomez TA Specialist/Liaison: Britney Henzler
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.