CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
CHS has an exciting opportunity in our Country Operations Finance organization. We are looking for a Supervisor, Accounts Payable for the Texoma business unit in the Okarche, OK office.
You must be detail oriented with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, have the ability to multi-task, and problem solve.
- Supervises and leads business unit Accounts Payable team
- Communicates with vendors regarding questions related to their account and with business unit leaders.
- Assists the Accounting Manager with Agris and accounting month end close, general ledger journal entries, account reconciliations, SOX Controls, internal/external audit requests.
- Utilizes electronic documentation storage software
- Promotes and supports continuous improvement processes
- Travels to locations for training, seminars or work as necessary (5-10%)
- Assist with reporting requests, vendor needs and special projects
- Works with sensitive material and keeps information confidential.
- Maintains and promotes a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures, and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- Minimum of 2 years related experience in Finance and/or Accounting
- Associate’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Economics, Business, Business Administration, or degree may be substituted for 2 additional years (minimum 4) related experience in Finance and/or Accounting
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- Experience with SAP, Agris and Blackline accounting software
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong organization skills and analytical ability
- Proven ability to build relationships and be successful in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work extended hours during peak seasons to meet business demands
- Ag related experience
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.