CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
CHS has an exciting opportunity in our Cenex Zip Trip group. We are looking for a QSR Associate to understand all aspects of the food service operations. You must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Maintain food service standards in accordance with company guidelines/branded food service guidelines and county, state and federal standards.
- Maximize food service sales through proper preparation of customer orders.
- Provide good customer service to ensure a positive Cenex Zip Trip image.
- Restock authorized products to maintain specified inventory levels.
- Perform routine cleaning and proper sanitizing of the store.
- Assist with back stocking of product and prep for next shift or day’s business.
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- 6 plus months of basic math and computer skills to operate store equipment such as, but not limited to, cash register, time and record keeping computer systems.
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English to customers and coworkers
- 6 plus months retail sales experience
- Frequently lift and/or move items that weigh up to 50 pounds.
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Effective January 6, 2020, the U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) requires employers to conduct a pre-employment verification full query against the newly established License Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse prior to beginning employment in a position that requires a valid commercial driver’s license (CDL). Candidates seeking employment in a position that requires a commercial motor vehicle license must voluntarily enter their information into the FMCSA and must provide disclosure authorization, at the time of offer, to CHS or an authorized third-party agent of CHS to verify the information.