CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
CHS Primeland is seeking a motivated leader to to fulfill the role of Operations Supervisor in Moscow, ID. This individual will oversee operations and provide leadership at multiple grain and agronomy locations within a 50 mile radius of Moscow, ID.
• Competitive Hourly Rate
• Benefit eligible employees receive:
• Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance + Long & Short-Term Disability
• Paid Holidays + Paid Time Off (Vacation & Sick Pay)
• Retirement Benefits - 401K with Company Match; Company Funded Pension; Profit Sharing
This is a great opportunity to work with the largest co-op in the U.S, while still making an impact in our local communities. Our fun and safe work environment is waiting for you, apply today!
- Serve as a hands-on supervisor, overseeing all daily operations, performing facility operations and providing general work direction as needed to provide efficient, safe, and reliable service to patrons.
- Schedule production to meet plant requirements; accounting for proper sequence, clean-out procedures, products ordered, and current inventories.
- Supervise plant maintenance to ensure proper operation, repairs, and preventive maintenance requirements are met. Maintain proper record keeping logs.
- Oversee and manage inventories, both ingredients, and finished products.
- Enforce safety rules and administer all company and government regulations.
- Supervise team member training for job duties, safety, equipment requirements, and quality control to ensure proper functions of assigned duties.
- Evaluate and make recommendations to improve existing programs in safety and equipment maintenance to avoid breakdowns and hazards.
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures, and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
- Perform other responsibilities as needed or assigned.
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- High School diploma or GED
- 2+ years of experience in Operations and/or Business Operations
- Understanding of basic business principles of inventory management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to motivate and lead team members
- Ability to work extended hours as needed to meet business needs
- Previous supervisory experience preferred
- experiencePre-employment screening is based on the job requirements and industry guidelines and may or may not be required for the position. If required, selected candidates must pass pre-employment screenings to include all or a combination of drug, criminal, motor vehicle check, physical requirements and FMSCA Clearinghouse.
- Ability to stand, sit, twist, bend, lift up to 75lbs
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.