CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
CHS has an exciting opportunity in our Country Operations Division. We are looking for a Grain Operations Intern. You will work extensively with Country Operations Cooperative Customers in ensuring they are provided the highest level of service and information as possible. You must be detail oriented with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Work with patrons in a courteous and professional manner
- Perform all job functions as needed to ensure facility operates smoothly and customers receive excellent customer service
- Control and monitor all loadout functions
- Understand and operate automatic scale / dump systems
- Blend product as prescribed and generate blends
- Monitor and maintain quality of inventory and blended products
- Load and unload product from trucks
- Operate heavy equipment as needed
- Conduct Regular house cleaning duties, processes, and keeping records
- Follow all company policy's, procedures, and safety requirements
- Perform other duties as needed or assigned
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- Currently enrolled in Ag Business, Crop Science, or other Agriculture related degree program
- Ability to lift 75 pounds climbed ladders stairs and bends.
- Ability to work in dusty conditions an adverse weather conditions and temperatures.
- Ability to work extended hours to meet business demands.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Effective January 6, 2020, the U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) requires employers to conduct a pre-employment verification full query against the newly established License Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse prior to beginning employment in a position that requires a valid commercial driver’s license (CDL). Candidates seeking employment in a position that requires a commercial motor vehicle license must voluntarily enter their information into the FMCSA and must provide disclosure authorization, at the time of offer, to CHS or an authorized third-party agent of CHS to verify information.