CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
Join our Team!
CHS offers COMPETITIVE PAY AND A GREATLEARNINGENVIRONMENT with LONGTERMGROWTH opportunities.
We are hiring Agronomy Operations Interns in MITCHELL, SD for Spring 2022!
These internships will work closely with our customers, ensuring they are provided the highest level of service and information possible.
Responsibilities for the Agronomy Operations Intern Include:
- Gain knowledge of general agronomy skills such as scouting, crop protection products, crop nutrient products, seed, custom application procedures, mixing procedures, truck driving, and delivering product.
- Perform all agronomy/seed operations.
- Monitor and maintain quality of inventory.
- Regulate and periodic housecleaning processes and record keeping.
- Assist with repairs and preventative maintenance for all agronomy equipment including legs, conveyors, towers, vehicles, sprayers, floaters, trucks, etc.
- Provide excellent customer service and assist customers as needed.
- Currently enrolled in Ag Business, Crop Science, or other Agriculture related degree program.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Software.
Additional Qualifications (Helpful)
- Agriculture experience or background knowledge helpful.
- Previous internship experience helpful, but not required.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.