CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
Join our Team!
CHS offers COMPETITIVE PAY AND A GREATLEARNINGENVIRONMENT with LONGTERMGROWTH opportunities.
We are hiring an Accounting Administrative Intern in MITCHELL, SD for Spring 2022!
This person must be detail oriented, with excellent verbal and written communication skills, and have the ability to multi-task and problem solve.
Responsibilities for the Accounting Admin Internship include:
- Assist with working with sales department to provide customers with quality service, accurate contracts and billings, current account information, smooth transactions, and a positive experience with CHS.
- Learn and utilize our software for invoicing and inventory management systems (Agris).
- Learn to ensure all shipments are reviewed, recorded, and invoiced correctly.
- Train to review invoices and apply shipments to the proper contract and price to generate invoices.
- Assist with preparing monthly unsettled shipment reports for financial accounting.
- Help assist customers with questions and issues related to loads, contracts, applications, and web portal.
- Help produce loading documents for multiple locations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Currently enrolled in an Accounting degree program.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software.
- Background knowledge of agriculture industry helpful, not required.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.