CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
CHS has an exciting opportunity in our Cenex Zip Trip group. We are looking for a QSR Associate to understand all aspects of the food service operations. You must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Provide excellent customer service. Treat customers professionally; greet customers promptly and courteously. Provide assistance to customers browsing inventory or checking out items at the counter.
- Perform cashier responsibilities including accepting payments and issuing receipts.
- Display and organize products in the store for customers to locate easily.
- Maintain the appearance of the store through dusting, cleaning and restocking merchandise on the shelves.
- Assist with ordering merchandise and tracking inventory.
- Monitor customers to assist the store in loss prevention.
- Assist with preparation of displays and promotions.
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, training, personal protective equipment procedures and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- Knowledge of Retail and/or Retail Merchandising and Customer Service
- Must meet minimum age requirement
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English to customers and coworkers
- Basic math and computer skills to operate store equipment such as, but not limited to, cash register, time and record keeping computer systems
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Ability to work flexible hours preferred
- Pre-employment screening is based on the job requirements and industry guidelines and may or may not be required for the position. If required, selected candidates must pass pre-employment screenings to include all or a combination of drug, criminal, motor vehicle check, physical requirements and FMSCA Clearinghouse.
- Ability to sit, stand, squat, bend and lift up to 55 lbs repeatedly
CHS offers a competitive compensation package. Benefits include Paid Vacation and a Volunteer Day. If eligibility requirements are met, you may participate in 401K, Match Company Funded Pension, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Health Insurance according to ASA guidelines.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.