CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
CHS Inc. is looking for a Warehouse Manager to join our team in Minot!
- Oversee the operations of the warehouse in a defined region according to divisional objectives to provide patrons with prompt, courteous and effective service while maintaining the efficiency necessary to achieve a maximum margin of profit.
- Ensure programs are implemented at the site, to include housekeeping, safety and equipment maintenance to avoid breakdowns and limit safety hazards. Work with Regional Manager on all safety and compliance issues.
- Educate both employees and patrons in the operations of CHS business objectives to enhance employee effectiveness and improve member relations.
- Establish and implement short-term goals consistent with long-range plans for growth in operation, including facility, equipment and personnel.
- Assist in developing budget and asset needs, manage the approved operating budget.
- Coordinate movement of product, receiving, loading and storage with other Warehouse Managers and Account Sales Managers.
- Ensure a quality product through regular monitoring of inventory.
- Cultivate and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
- Perform other responsibilities as needed or assigned.
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- High School diploma or GED
- 4+ years of experience in Supply Chain and Procurement and/or Warehouse Operations
- Prior leadership experience with progressively advancing level of leadership responsibilities
- Significant experience with distribution and transportation environments with a product fulfillment focus
- Experience with computerized warehouse management systems
- Agribusiness location management experience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work extended hours as needed to meet business needs
- Bachelor's degree preferred in Business, Economics, Manufacturing, Logistics, Operations Management, Supply Chain Management, Statistics or related field
- Pre-employment screening is based on the job requirements and industry guidelines and may or may not be required for the position. If required, selected candidates must pass pre-employment screenings to include all or a combination of drug, criminal, motor vehicle check, physical requirements and FMSCA Clearinghouse.
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Get job alerts
Interested in a specific role or location? Sign-up for job alerts and we’ll automatically notify you when there’s an opening.
Join our talent community
Want to stay in touch? Join our talent community and we’ll send you updates about what’s happening at CHS and when we’re hiring.Sign up