CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
CHS Transportation is looking for a Local CDL A Truck Driver- Tanker in the Minot, ND area to join our growing division!
CHS is seeking a full time Transport driver to deliver refined fuels and propane gas to CHS customer locations in a safe, punctual, and efficient manner. You will be responsible for completing pre-trip and post-trip inspections as well as loading and unloading products.
*This role is eligible for a $3,000 sign on bonus.
- Ensure accurate and on time deliveries to our customers in a safe, timely, and professional manner.
- Ensure compliance with all local, state, and federal laws. To include but not limited to pre-trip and post-trip reporting, proper load securement and hours of service.
- Assist in the warehouse when not delivering product.
- Work extended hours in-season to meet business demands.
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions
- Assist warehouse staff and perform other duties as needed or assigned.
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- 2+ years of experience in Supply Chain and Procurement and/or Transportation and Logistics
- High School diploma or GED
- Must meet minimum age requirement
- Class A or B CDL with Hazmat, Tanker and Air Brake endorsements
- Must meet DOT and Company requirements
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English
- Ability to work additional hours and occasional Saturdays to meet business demands
- Bulk liquid experience preferred
- Pre-employment screening is based on the job requirements and industry guidelines and may or may not be required for the position. If required, selected candidates must pass pre-employment screenings to include all or a combination of drug, criminal, motor vehicle check, physical requirements and FMSCA Clearinghouse.
- Ability to lift/carry up to 80 lbs, walk, stand, sit, bend, and kneel
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.