CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
CHS Devils Lake has an exciting opportunity at our Milton, ND location. We are looking for a motivated self-starter to join our growing agriculture organization as an Agronomy Sales Representative. You will work with our local producers to provide recommendations on crop protection products, crop nutrients, seed, and other services by making on-the-farm sales presentations.
- Partner with current sales team to establish CHS as the preferred supplier within assigned region.
- Develop new business and grow existing business through extensive cold calling and other marketing tools.
- Work with new and existing accounts to promotes sales, introduce Crop Nutrient programs, and provide account service.
- Prepare sales presentations, contracts, and proposals for small to mid-size accounts.
- Communicate marketing, supply and sales information to internal and external customers.
- Conduct research on potential customers to prepare for sales calls or presentations.
- Study and interpret data to gain insight into market direction.
- Develop and maintain business relationships with suppliers, customers, and colleagues.
- Work with customers in a courteous and professional manner.
- Perform tracking of truck and railcar shipments as needed per the sales contract.
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- Knowledge of Sales and/or Business Development
- Bachelor's degree preferred in Business, Communications, Marketing, or in a related field.
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Effective January 6, 2020, the U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) requires employers to conduct a pre-employment verification full query against the newly established License Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse prior to beginning employment in a position that requires a valid commercial driver’s license (CDL). Candidates seeking employment in a position that requires a commercial motor vehicle license must voluntarily enter their information into the FMCSA and must provide disclosure authorization, at the time of offer, to CHS or an authorized third-party agent of CHS to verify the information.