CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
CHS has an exciting opportunity in our Country Operations group. We are looking for a Seasonal Scale Operator at our Darien, WI location to be responsible for operating the scale in an accurate, efficient manner and manage the bookkeeping of transaction through completion. You must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, strong problem solving skill and demonstrated self-starter and high initiative.
- Weigh and grade grain in all inbound and outbound trucks
- Work with customer to verify scale tickets and print reports
- Answer telephone promptly and direct calls as needed
- Promptly report any customer complaints, repair or maintenance needs, or safety concerns to supervisor.
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures, and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
- Follow all company policies, procedures, and safety requirements.
- Perform other duties as needed or assigned to ensure facility operates smoothly and customers receive excellent customer service.
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- Knowledge of Operations and/or Business Operations
- Must meet minimum age requirement
- Ability to work extended hours during peak seasons to meet business demands
- High School diploma or GED preferred
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.