CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
We are looking for a General Operations position to be responsible for general plant labor at our facility located in Mankato, MN. You must be self-motivated, have the desire to learn, and works well with others. You must be able to work a 12-hour rotating shift schedule of 14 days/nights per month, which includes weekends and holidays. This is an entry level position with advancement opportunities in other areas including production, maintenance, and management. $25.14/hour.
- Perform snow removal
- Help with plant outages (shutdowns)
- Keep work area clean, orderly, and safe condition
- Fill in on shift operations jobs, as needed
- Perform other duties, as needed, or assigned
- Approach every task with safety as the first work consideration
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- Ability to work in agricultural processing plant, and all weather conditions
- Ability to work extended hours as needed
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to climb ladders and work at heights up to 120 ft
- Ability to stand, walk, and climb stairs continuously
- Ability to work 12-hour rotating shifts
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package with benefit offerings covered by a collective bargaining agreement.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.