CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
CHS Northwest has an exciting opportunity that supports our Retail Team based in Lynden, WA. We are looking for a full-time Inventory Coordinator. You must be able to make decisions and work independently within a team atmosphere. You must be detail oriented, accurate, and have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Benefit eligible employees receive:
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance + Long & Short-Term Disability
- Paid Holidays + Paid Time Off (Vacation & Sick Pay)
- Retirement Benefits -
- 401K with Company Match
- Company Funded Pension
- Profit Sharing
- Work with patrons, co-workers, and Vendors in a courteous and professional manner. Have direct customer contact, provide excellent customer service, and build strong customer relationships. Assist with order status, research and resolve questions and/or issues.
- Perform Cycle Counts / take Physical Inventory of store product and enter inventory data efficiently and accurately.
- Research and help resolve Inventory related issues and ensure all record keeping is up-to-date.
- You must have strong mathematical and accurate counting skills.
- Perform data entry.
- Understand the business functions of sales team and assist the team in improving the efficiency and profitability of the location(s) assigned.
- Follow through with sales team, customers, and vendors as it relates to all programs.
- Ensure that federal and state regulations pertaining to chemical, fertilizers, and seed are observed and adhered to.
- Adhere to Company Policies, Procedures, and Safety Practices.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Work extended hours to meet business demands as needed.
- Travel is required.
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- 1+ years of experience in Supply Chain and Procurement and/or Inventory Analysis
- High School diploma or GED
Retail customer service
Experience with Microsoft Office including Excel
Ability to become certified to operate a forklift
Repetitive use of Mobile Scanning Device
Experience with inventory or billing
Experience w/ Epicor or similar Point of Sale program
Knowledge of store products
Work extended hours to meet business demands as needed
Pre-employment screening is based on the job requirements and industry guidelines and may or may not be required for the position. If required, selected candidates must pass pre-employment screenings to include all or a combination of drug, criminal, motor vehicle check, physical requirements and FMSCA Clearinghouse.
- Must be able to meet certain physical requirements including standing, squatting, bending, climbing stairs and lifting up to 55 lbs. repeatedly
- Ability to work in adverse weather conditions and temperatures
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.