Retail Field Support (Full Time)
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
CHS Northwest has an exciting opportunity at our Retail Country Store Lynden, WA. We are looking for a Full Time Retail Field Support to join our growing team. You must have excellent customer service skills along with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
-Ranging from $14.48 - 21.69
The ranges displayed are CHS salary ranges. CHS adheres to all state salary requirements and minimum wages
- Display and organize products in the stores for customers to locate easily.
- Maintain the appearance of the stores through restocking merchandise on the shelves as needed.
- Assist in ordering merchandise and track inventory as assigned.
- Assist all retail locations with day-to-day operations as needed.
- Support store operations with training, data entry and other tasks.
- Prepare displays and promotions.
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, training, personal protective equipment procedures and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
- Ability to travel between locations required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- 2+ years of experience in Retail and/or Retail Merchandising and Customer Service
- Must meet minimum age requirement
- Proficient in MS Office
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English to customers and coworkers
- Basic math and computer skills to operate store equipment such as, but not limited to, cash register, time and record keeping computer systems
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Ability to work flexible hours preferred
- Pre-employment screening is based on the job requirements and industry guidelines and may or may not be required for the position. If required, selected candidates must pass pre-employment screenings to include all or a combination of drug, criminal, motor vehicle check, physical requirements and FMSCA Clearinghouse.
- Ability to stand, squat, bend and lift up to 55 lbs repeatedly
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Get job alerts
Interested in a specific role or location? Sign-up for job alerts and we’ll automatically notify you when there’s an opening.
Join our talent community
Want to stay in touch? Join our talent community and we’ll send you updates about what’s happening at CHS and when we’re hiring.Sign up