CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
CHS Northwest has an opportunity in our Propane Administration Office located in Lynden, WA. We are looking for a Full Time Energy Office Assistant to manage all aspects of creating an excellent customer service experience for current and prospective customers. You must be a detail-oriented, results-driven individual with a commitment to quality, accuracy and the ability to organize and prioritize workloads to meet deadlines. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with strong analytical and customer service skills, and the ability to work in both a team environment and on self-directed tasks are essential.
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Benefit eligible employees receive:
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance + Long & Short-Term Disability
- Paid Holidays + Paid Time Off (Vacation & Sick Pay)
- Retirement Benefits -
- 401K with Company Match
- Company Funded Pension
- Profit Sharing
- Under limited supervision, handles a variety of customer service inquiries and problems received by telephone, fax, email, text or other web/internet media.
- Inquiries are routine and cover basic situations. Company practices and service/return policies are well-established and documented requiring minimal interpretation or deviation.
- Reviews and troubleshoots customer problems and initiates standard action for repair, replacement, return or field service as guided by customer service policies.
- May refer customers to published materials or other sources of information. Refers non-standard problems to senior staff. Maintains associated records and logs of activity.
- Other duties and responsibilities as needed or assigned.
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- Knowledge of Customer Service and Support
- High School diploma or GED
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work extended hours to meet business demands
- Ability to read, write and communicate in Spanish, preferred
- Pre-employment screening is based on the job requirements and industry guidelines and may or may not be required for the position. If required, selected candidates must pass pre-employment screenings to include all or a combination of drug, criminal, motor vehicle check, physical requirements and FMSCA Clearinghouse.
- Ability to sit, stand, bend, walk and talk
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.