CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
CHS Northwest has an opportunity in our Lynden, WA, credit office. We are looking for a full-time Credit Coordinator. You must be detail oriented with excellent customer service and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Benefit eligible employees receive:
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance + Long & Short-Term Disability
- Paid Holidays + Paid Time Off (Vacation & Sick Pay)
- Retirement Benefits - 401K with Company Match
- Company Funded Pension
- Profit Sharing
- Handle customer phone calls and direct patrons to appropriate personnel.
- Work with sensitive material and maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Review applications submitted for completeness. Communicate deficiencies to CHS Staff and the applicant, when appropriate.
- Assist in the review/audit of customer files and documentation.
- Prepare reports as required.
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
- Perform other responsibilities as needed or assigned.
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- 1+ years of experience in Finance, Accounting and/or Credit
- High School diploma or GED
- Must have strong organizational skills.
- Ability to be flexible and prioritize tasks in a fast-changing environment.
- Proficient with MS Word and Excel.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to coordinate well with peers and management.
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.