CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
CHS Inc. is looking for an Outside Sales Specialist Intern out of Lucerne, CO. for our Cenex® branded products. You will participate and lead a variety of projects in the following categories: branded Energy product sales, research target customers, assist in sales and product presentations, assist in developing business plans and market analytics. You must be detail oriented with excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Research regional energy market trends and competitive elements.
- Assist in the creation of Energy business plans for affiliated cooperatives.
- Development and execution of various projects and sales related offerings.
- Conduct sales analysis and historical sales trend/performance for affiliated cooperatives.
- Partner with other Ag departments and accounting to maximize gap analysis.
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- Working towards a degree in Ag Business, Ag Econ or other related degree program
- This internship is ideal for a student completing his/her junior year of study
- Background or coursework in marketing, communications or business-related fields
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.