Agronomy Sales Trainee
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
CHS Dakota Plains Ag has an exciting opportunity as an Agronomy Sales Trainee in Litchville, North Dakota. You will work hand in hand with a seasoned Agronomist and Operations leader while learning the Agronomy and Operations functions of the business.
- Assist Agronomy Sales Specialist with crop scouting, soil sampling, and field agronomic problem solving
- Learn the features and benefits of all agronomy products
- Learn to perform warehouse and agronomy plant operations
- Learn and utilize Agris invoicing and inventory management systems
- Learning how to operate a tender truck
- Learn crop protection product mixing and operation of application equipment
- Gain knowledge and experience with Precision Ag
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- Knowledge of Training and/or Learning and Development
- High School diploma or GED
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug test and Motor Vehicle Record to verify your credentials
- Ability to obtain a Class A CDL
- Farming or Agriculture knowledge
- Ability to work additional hours on nights and weekends
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture or related field
- Pre-employment screening is based on the job requirements and industry guidelines and may or may not be required for the position. If required, selected candidates must pass pre-employment screenings to include all or a combination of drug, criminal, motor vehicle check, physical requirements and FMSCA Clearinghouse
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Get job alerts
Interested in a specific role or location? Sign-up for job alerts and we’ll automatically notify you when there’s an opening.
Join our talent community
Want to stay in touch? Join our talent community and we’ll send you updates about what’s happening at CHS and when we’re hiring.Sign up