CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
CHS Inc. has an exciting opportunity at our Laurel, Montana Refinery for an Environmental Engineering Internship for the Summer of 2024. The successful applicant(s) work with our Environmental staff to enhance regulatory compliance programs associated with all of the governmental acts and programs.
- Assist in gathering process data and analyzing for report submittal to regulatory agencies.
- Assist with regulatory inspections required by state environmental agency.
- Work with environmental staff to implement environmental tracking and reporting systems.
- Work closely with environmental staff and operations on a variety of regulatory matters.
- Follow and adhere to all safety training and company practices.
- Wear appropriate personal protective equipment, including respirators.
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- Completion of your Sophomore or Junior year in Environmental Engineering, in an accredited program with a cumulative GPA of 2.6 or better
- Strong work ethic
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- A cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better
- Previous internship or work experience in the oil and gas industry
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.