CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
CHS has an exciting opportunity! We are looking for a detailed oriented applicant to perform such functions as agronomy billing, recording inbound inventory and cash application with capability to perform various levels of customer service.
- Track receipt of data and source documents.
- Prepare and sort source documents and interpret data to be entered.
- Contact preparers of source document to resolve questions, inconsistencies or missing data.
- Maintain accurate and complete client files/filing.
- Perform data entry in the Accounts Payable/Account Receivable System from source documents, complete necessary coding, confirm accuracy of data, and make necessary corrections.
- Contribute to team efforts to achieve results as required.
- Perform general clerical duties such as typing, scanning, copying, answering phones, filing, etc.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as needed or assigned.
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- 1+ years of experience in Finance, Accounting, and/or AP/AR
- High School diploma or GED
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills
- Associate's degree preferred in Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Economics, Business, Business Administration, or related field
- Pre-employment screening is based on the job requirements and industry guidelines and may or may not be required for the position. If required, selected candidates must pass pre-employment screenings to include all or a combination of drug, criminal, motor vehicle check, physical requirements and FMSCA Clearinghouse.
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.