Analyst, Treasury Experienced
Location Kyiv, Ukraine Date posted 05/23/2023 Job ID 10756
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
- Perform a range of Treasury assignments applying prescribed guidelines and policies.
- Oversee daily cash positioning including cash flow forecasting and analysis, preparation of the daily cash report, borrowings and repayments for 2 foreign entities.
- Monitor daily cash position, analyze cash receipts and disbursements and maintain target cash balances.
- Book outgoing wires and apply incoming payments in ERP system to general ledger open AR/AP items. Investigate and resolve discrepancies with cash transactions.
- Reconcile and maintain bank actuals and reporting within the Treasury management system.
- Support Accounting and Execution to ensure timely month-end close.
- Ensures controls and reporting are up-to-date and complete, including SOX compliance, policies, and financial covenants.
- Provide information in connection with the external and internal audits and monitor cash management activities to ensure compliance.
- Perform other responsibilities as needed or assigned.
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, or Finance, Statistics.
- 2+ years of experience in Finance, Accounting, and/or Treasury
- Fluent English and Ukrainian
- Intermediate knowledge of company and Treasury concepts and operations and compliance
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, verbal and written, including ability to explain complex information
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- Proficient with bookkeeping and accounting software
- Excellent mathematical skills
- Strong attention to detail.
Get job alerts
Interested in a specific role or location? Sign-up for job alerts and we’ll automatically notify you when there’s an opening.
Join our talent community
Want to stay in touch? Join our talent community and we’ll send you updates about what’s happening at CHS and when we’re hiring.Sign up