CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
CHS SW Grain, Killdeer, is looking for a full time laborer to join their team.
- Acknowledge patrons and assist them in the appropriate area of operation in a courteous and professional manner.
- Carry out assigned responsibilities promptly and efficiently.
- Comply with company policy and government regulations regarding appropriate commodities handled.
- Keep good housekeeping of working area at all times.
- Keep work area and grounds neat and clean.
- Load and unload products from trucks in a timely manner as they come into the business.
- Promptly report to supervisor any customer complaints, repair, maintenance needs and safety concerns.
- Provide management with input on improving efficiency of operation and profitability. Unload grain commodities as they are received. Verify proper working order of equipment and supporting vehicles.
- Class B CDL
- Deliver products such as fertilizer and grain to customer sites
- Perform warehouse work to include: driving loader, loading inventory, forklift, mechanics, general maintenance, etc.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs.
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Effective January 6, 2020, the U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) requires employers to conduct a pre-employment verification full query against the newly established License Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse prior to beginning employment in a position that requires a valid commercial driver’s license (CDL). Candidates seeking employment in a position that requires a commercial motor vehicle license must voluntarily enter their information into the FMCSA and must provide disclosure authorization, at the time of offer, to CHS or an authorized third-party agent of CHS to verify the information.