CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
CHS has an exciting opportunity in our grain processing group as a Maintenance & Reliability Analyst to focus on computerized maintenance management systems and performance indicator initiatives. This position will onboard new CMMS users, administer continuous learning with existing users, develop standard processes to ensure quality data collection, and work with data from various sources to analyze and create visuals of performance indicators and measures.
You must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, have the ability to learn new software systems and work in a team environment. You must be analytical, detailed, and organized, with the ability to prioritize and work independently.
This is a hybrid opportunity and can be located at any of our locations in Inver Grove Heights, MN; Mankato, MN; Fairmont, MN; Hallock, MN; Rochelle, IL; Annawan, or Belle Chasse, LA.
- Support the computerized maintenance management systems across the enterprise by developing processes, training materials, and training end users.
- Performing data analysis, monitoring performance indicators, and building metric dashboards.
- Lead by example in compliance with all company safety policies, procedures, and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards. Correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions in the workplace
- Work in conjunction with EAM leadership team for continuous improvement of user experience
- Providing training for facilities being added to the SAP EAM platform. Trainings will be held in a combination of onsite and remotely.
- Provide training for new users being onboarded at current facilities.
- Work in conjunction with training team to record and update training materials
- Assist with enhancement testing and validation
- Work in conjunction with EAM leadership team, on continuous improvement of user experience
- Lead by example in compliance with all company safety policies, procedures, and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards. Correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions in the workplace.
- Utilizes Lean methodology to drive department continuous improvement initiatives.
- Coaches team members on solving problems and removing barriers. Conducts organized effective meetings and have ability to influence without authority.
- Identify opportunities to use automation and data to improve business performance through analytical efforts that provide insights, determine requirements documentation, and define reporting.
- Builds relationships at all levels of the department to facilitate collaboration across functions to deliver desired project outcomes.
- Perform other responsibilities as needed or assigned.
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- High School diploma or GED
- 4+ years of experience in CMMS, information technology, or database development
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, computer science, engineering, or information systems preferred
- 2+ years experience in SAP Enterprise Asset Management software solutions. CMMS (SAP, Maximo, MVP, Mapcon) software skills are preferred, including creating, editing, and reporting on assets, using built-in functions or query languages.
- Working knowledge or LEAN processes, Six Sigma or Lean Certification.
- General knowledge of the principles, theories, and methods of database concepts, structures, and programming logic; and the various types, classes, uses, and interrelationships of assets. Knowledge of asset management within a typical industrial processing preferred.
- Ability to develop procedures and to provide end-user training.
- Related experience includes significant responsibility for collecting, entering, and verifying data, supporting users, analyzing workflows and data, and reporting.
- Demonstrated ability to develop innovative strategies and effective solutions
- Analysis and problem solving – demonstrated ability to analyze and solve complex business problems
- Experienced in leading projects, initiatives.
- Experience collaborating with other stakeholders to achieve tasks.
- Strong knowledge of Ag Business
- Strong understanding of business processes.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment, prioritize projects and deliverables, and interact effectively with cross-functional teams
- Self-motivated and ability to initiate and lead change.
- Effective communication, analytical, customer service, interpersonal, and problem solving skills.
- Creative and change-oriented continuous improvement process skills.
- Pre-employment screening is based on the job requirements and industry guidelines and may or may not be required for the position. If required, selected candidates must pass pre-employment screenings to include all or a combination of drug, criminal, motor vehicle check, physical requirements and FMSCA Clearinghouse.
CHS offers a competitive total rewards package. Compensation includes base wage and, depending upon position, may include other earnings such as bonus, incentives and commissions. Actual pay offered will vary based on multiple factors which may include, without limitation, experience, education, training, specialized skills and certifications.
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, wellness programs, life insurance, health and dependent care savings accounts, paid time off, 401(k), pension, profit sharing, short- and long-term disability, tuition reimbursement and adoption assistance, subject to the eligibility requirements for each benefit plan.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disability.