CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
CHS has an exciting opportunity in our Global Grain & Processing group. We are looking for a RailTransportation Intern to help support a variety of areas that will range in scale and complexity.
You’ll have the opportunity to develop your skills by learning from and collaborating with a talented team of business and rail professionals.
- Research and test solutions in a POC (proof of concept) scale to operationalize the outcomes and validate the results in the real-world.
- Become a part of a successful, dynamic team using standard Lean processes to deliver quality and timely results to internal customers.
- Be encouraged and expected to innovate and be creative in your data analysis, problem solving and presentation of solutions.
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- Currently enrolled in Transportation, logistics, fleet management or similar degree program at an accredited institution, entering junior or senior year, or recent graduate
- Experience with Office 365
- Excellent communication skills, customer service, strong analytical and problem-solving skills, self-motivated with confirmed leadership abilities, presentation skills and be able to function in a team-oriented environment with resource and time constraints.
- A passion for automation, problem solving and attention to detail.
- Training/Experience with invoicing or accounts payable
- Training/Experience with UI Path
- Training/Experience with RPA
- Training/Experience in Lean methodologies
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Get job alerts
Interested in a specific role or location? Sign-up for job alerts and we’ll automatically notify you when there’s an opening.
Join our talent community
Want to stay in touch? Join our talent community and we’ll send you updates about what’s happening at CHS and when we’re hiring.Sign up