CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
CHS has an exciting opportunity in our grain processing group. We are looking for a Training Specialist, SAP-EAM. You must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, have the ability to learn new software systems and work in a team environment. You must be analytical, detailed, and organized, with the ability to prioritize and work independently. This is a hybrid opportunity.
- Providing training for facilities being added to the SAP EAM platform. Trainings will be held in a combination of onsite and remotely.
- Provide training for new users being onboarded at current facilities.
- Work in conjunction with training team to record and update training materials
- Be a resource to help with testing and validation on enhancements.
- Work in conjunction with EAM leadership team, on continuous improvement of user experience
- Lead by example in compliance with all company safety policies, procedures, and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards. Correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions in the workplace.
- Create and host monthly learning session
- Utilizes Lean methodology to drive department continuous improvement initiatives.
- Coaches team members on solving problems and removing barriers. Conducts organized effective meetings and have ability to influence without authority.
- Identify opportunities to use automation and data to improve business performance through analytical efforts that provide insights, determine requirements documentation, and define reporting.
- Builds relationships at all levels of the department to facilitate collaboration across functions to deliver desired project outcomes.
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 2+ years in maintenance, operations, production or a related field.
- 2+ years experience in SAP Enterprise Asset Management software solutions.
- Working knowledge or LEAN processes, Six Sigma or Lean Certification.
- Bachelor's degree preferred in Business, Business Administration, or relevant field or Associate's degree with equivalent experience.
- Experienced in leading projects, initiatives.
- Experience collaborating with other stakeholders to achieve tasks.
- Strong knowledge of Ag Business
- Strong understanding of business processes.
- Excellent communication, organizational, inter-personal, staff managerial, problem-solving.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment, prioritize projects and deliverables, and interact effectively with cross-functional teams
- Self-motivated and ability to initiate and lead change.
- Creative and change-oriented continuous improvement process skills.
- Pre-employment screening is based on the job requirements and industry guidelines and may or may not be required for the position. If required, selected candidates must pass pre-employment screenings to include all or a combination of drug, criminal, motor vehicle check, physical requirements and FMSCA Clearinghouse
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package.
Compensation: This includes base wage and may consist of other earnings depending upon position within CHS, consisting of bonuses, incentives, commissions, merit pay. This position may be an opportunity for promotion.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.