CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
CHS has an exciting opportunity in our Information Technology group. We are looking for an associate level Systems Engineer to provide expertise, guidance, life-cycling, support and oversight in relevant technologies (MS Intune, Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager (MEMCM/SCCM). You must have excellent communication skills.
- Improve delivery, security, scale and maintenance of the technologies under the responsibility of the team.
- Provide support for the technologies under the responsibility of the team.
- Assess new technologies for fit into CHS and operationalize, keeping a close eye on industry trends.
- Utilize and update enterprise ticketing system to keep a record of work assigned and to maintain expected incident management and service level agreements with the business. When necessary, ensure timely escalation of client problems,
- Frequent use and application of technical standards, principles, theories, concepts and techniques.
- Provide solutions to a variety of technical problems of moderate to semi-difficult scope and complexity.
- Work under general supervision and follow established procedures; work is reviewed for soundness of technical judgment, overall adequacy and accuracy.
- Performs system lifecycle delivery (analysis, design, implementation and support) as well as platform support.
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- High School Diploma (or equivalent)
- Knowledge of Information Technology and/or IT Architecture and Engineering to include:
- Participating in large and complex projects
- Managing multiple priorities and working across multiple teams
- Basic understanding of core technologies or platforms (OS, Data, Networking)
- Underlying theories, principles, designs, standards and industry best practices
- Enterprise systems including upgrading, patching, performance monitoring, and connectivity, and backup/recovery
- Knowledge of MS Intune administration Apple and Android devices
- Familiarity with Conditional access rules
- Device management and policies
- Compliance and Conditional Access
- Security configurations
- Managed Applications and app protection policies
- Azure Active Directory
- Knowledge of Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager (MEMCM/SCCM)
- Application packaging and deployments
- Software Updates
- Operating System Deployment
- SSRS Reporting
- Administration and Client Health
- PowerShell Scripting and automation
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365 in the broader scope to understand implications to mobile devices
- Bachelor's degree preferred in Information technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology Management, or related field
- 2+ years of experience in an enterprise IT Engineering role with the following disciplines:
- DevOps experience including an intermediate level troubleshooting and diagnostic skillsets and providing technical solutions
- Scripting experience with the ability to enhance, update, modify, test, and debug scripts within the area they support as well as provide some guidance and consultation to business users
- Presentation and facilitation experience; ability to communicate in both written and verbal formats with a wide range of audiences (technical and non-technical)
- Proven ability to:
- Self-motivate and motivate others around a shared goal or objective with the ability to remain composed while working under pressure and the ability to model the behavior desirable in the rest of the team
- Ability to make decisions to reduce uncertainty around solutions and comfortable working in ambiguous situations or situations with little definition
- Pre-employment screening is based on the job requirements and industry guidelines and may or may not be required for the position. If required, selected candidates must pass pre-employment screenings to include all or a combination of drug, criminal, motor vehicle check, physical requirements and FMSCA Clearinghouse.
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.