CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
CHS has an exciting opportunity in the Information Technology group. We are seeking an experienced Systems Engineer to join the IT Global Infrastructure team. The ideal candidate will have experience in enterprise support for Skype for Business\Teams as a phone solution, and in particular experience designing, deploying, and supporting Contact center solutions and experience in supporting Audiocodes Session Boarder. In addition, the Voice Engineer must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, possess the ability to analyze and problem solve independently as well as prioritize tasks to complete requests and meet deadlines. If interested, apply today!
- Support Migration efforts to Microsoft Teams voice platform.
- Contact center design, configuration and support. Perform routine and complex administration for voice systems and services.
- Not just understand the how, but also the why, when, and why not of telephony service delivery in support of business process and goals.
- Develop telecommunication solutions to address user needs.
- Design, develop and test communications software programs.
- Develop and implement project plans for new telecom technologies and systems.
- Research, negotiate and provide inputs for cost benefit analysis on telephony projects.
- Prepare detailed specifications flowcharts and end to end Visio designs for implementation of telephony solutions.
- Maintain telephony related hardware, software, and infrastructure.
- Monitor, log, track and resolve hardware, software, and infrastructure deficiencies and notes weaknesses or tendencies toward failure.
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- High School Diploma (or equivalent)
- 2+ years of experience in Information Technology and/or IT Architecture and Engineering including telecommunications
- Bachelor's degree preferred in Information technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology Management, or related field
- 4+ years of telecommunications experience Experience with the following:
- AudioCodes Mediant SBCs deployed to support Microsoft Teams/Skype for Business
- Secured SIP trunk connectivity
- Integration of Microsoft Teams/Skype for Business with legacy phone systems
- Unified Messaging within the Microsoft Exchange platform
- TDM, IP-PBX, and VM/UM integration
- PRI, Digital, Analog, VOIP, IP Telephony, POE, H323, SIP (station and trunking)
- PSTN connectivity – ISP provisioning/management
- Ability to design, administer, troubleshoot, and support dial-plans and call flows/vectors
- Deployment of Microsoft Teams/Skype for Business in a complex enterprise environment
- Advanced expertise in complex enterprise application of telephony protocols/methodology including:
- QOS/COS traffic shaping/bandwidth throttling Monitoring, packet capture and analysis and troubleshooting IP voice issues
- Able to work non-traditional work hours and occasional off hours to control interruptions to production processing and business impact
- Pre-employment screening is based on the job requirements and industry guidelines and may or may not be required for the position. If required, selected candidates must pass pre-employment screenings to include all or a combination of drug, criminal, motor vehicle check, physical requirements and FMSCA Clearinghouse.
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.