CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
CHS has an exciting opportunity in our Supply Chain group in Inver Grove Heights, MN. We are looking for a Supply Chain Intern to join our growing team. You must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and be detail oriented. This internship is for Summer 2023.
- Work on and support cross-functional teams to meet customer demands
- Weekly reporting on inventory levels, supply performance and delivery performance
- Conducts research on transportation methods, fleet optimization and schedule optimization
- Develops programs to audit and monitor supply chain performance
- Participates in project work assigned supporting supply chain initiatives
- Enhance delivery execution by avoiding runouts
- Maintain customer and supplier relationships
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Business, Logistics, Supply Chain Management, or other related program or recently graduated
- Self-motivated with the ability to function in a team-oriented environment
- Proficient with MS Excel, Word, and Outlook
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.