Supervisor, Master Data Management
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
CHS has an exciting opportunity for a Data Management Supervisor in our Finance Data Management department to oversee day-to-day operations of a business partner data management team. This position will collaborate with business leaders to drive standardized and efficient enterprise data management and governance, with a focus on improving data quality processes and controls.
This position will report to the Manager, Data Management. This is a hybrid position, reporting to our Inver Grove Heights, MN location two days a week.
Lead a team of data management team members who support global and local business areas
- Complete all talent and team development requirements
- Coach and build team to enable employees to maximize their performance.
- Align associates to data processes and projects, ensuring optimal support and service
- Create a vision for team to improve processes and systems
Support data management, governance, and data quality oversight and drive process Improvement.
- Evaluate process needs and collaborate with Data Management, businesses, and IT to identify efficiencies in achieving automation, standardization, and continuous process improvement
- Participate in technology decisions to enable & enhance data governance processes and data quality monitoring by performing requirements analysis and testing
- Lead special projects related to transformation, improving processes, identifying issues and gaps
- Manage data cleansing projects with business data stewards and specialists and execute data cleansing and maintenance in legacy source system(s) integrated with SAP
- Effectively communicate with business data stewards & analysts and specialists to resolve data management conflicts
- Facilitate, support and train business subject matter experts as well as data stewards and specialists on data migration validation procedures to meet target system design
- Monitor and improve data quality by initiating corrective actions identified through performing root cause analysis
- Develop and grow strong cross-functional relationships to ensure the achievement of department and business objectives through collaboration and communication
Data management performance measurement.
- Define, develop, and measure key performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics
- Track and evaluate performance and collaborate with others to create efficiencies
- Present key metrics to Manager, Data Management depicting opportunities for improvement and measures of success
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Information Systems, or related Business field.
- 2 plus years of experience in data governance, data management or data related field.
- Experience leading or supporting a global team
- 4 plus years of experience in data governance, data management or data related field.
- 2 plus years of experience supervising and leading a team
- Use of SAP data management and governance tools
- Experience leading and influencing across business and functional boundaries
- Experience leading continuous improvement projects and tasks
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Get job alerts
Interested in a specific role or location? Sign-up for job alerts and we’ll automatically notify you when there’s an opening.
Join our talent community
Want to stay in touch? Join our talent community and we’ll send you updates about what’s happening at CHS and when we’re hiring.Sign up